SS MASTER 9000 Einglish Willow Cricket Bat
Specifications of SS Master 9000
- Made from Grade 1 English Willow
- Exceptionally balanced bat with an extraordinary ping, light pick up
- Latest shape enables high impact with optimum performance
- Mid to Low profile bat
- Between 8 to 12 even straight grains
- Wide Play area with semi-flat faces bring the benefits of slightly bigger edges, a wider sweet spot plus ‘point and shoot’ aiming of a flat face bat.
- Huge edges around 40mm minimal concaving on the bat makes it perfect for power hitting
- SS scale bat grip for better grip and comfort while batting
- Semi square toe helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.
1 in stock