Specifications of CEAT Hitman
- Hand Crafted Naturally air dried Grade 1+ English willow
- Being the top of the line from CEAT its made to suit Rohit Sharma profile with a mid middle and an enlarged bulge at the sweet spot.
- It has an offset edge dispersing the weight along with the spine running up into the handle making for a better pick and having more power spread through out the blade.
- Thick contoured edges, around 39mm – 41mm with around about a 62mm spine
- Big bow as preferred by Rohit Sharma
- Round 12 piece treble spring cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- Mid middle profile perfect for all types of players and all types of conditions.
- Comes with very minimal con caving to help keep the weight down along with improving the balance and the pick up.
- With a square shaped toe with it being slightly slanted for better feel in the stance.
- Usually comes with around 12+ clean and straight grains
- Traditionally shaped for superb strokes
- Aero dynamic shape from the back for better swing control
- Big Sweet Spot
- Light Weight design
1 in stock