Specifications of CEAT Striker
- CEAT Striker is made with naturally air dried Grade 3 English willow and is hand crafted.
- This bat is for an aspiring cricketer, ideal for the beginners & Intermediates.
- Middle to lower sweet spot. Suitable for the ‘complete’ batter meaning that you can enjoy all types of strokes on the front and back foot & you can play all types of wickets.
- Typical Indian sub continental style bow ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- Curved edge with thickness of 36 mm -40 mm makes it perfect for power hitting.
- CEAT striker has full spine running up into the handle giving it a lightweight pick up & suiting all type of stroke play
- It has a flat face profile with a great ping at the sweet spot
- Semi-Squared toe for better stance
- Multi piece round Sarawak cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- This bat comes with great control for powerful shots.
- Traditionally shaped for superb strokes
- Rohit Sharma Profile
2 in stock